Change the world


The university has campus health centres and students are treated for a nominal fee at these clinics. A Registered Nurse will consult with the student first and treat them if necessary. If the student needs to see a doctor the nurse will refer the student to one of the doctors who are available at the university clinics. The university does not provide a medical aid/insurance but students may seek such insurance from a company of their choice and at their own cost.